Galurada Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galurada Server Forums

These are the official forums of the Galurada Minecraft Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

land stolen, farms destroyed, chests buried...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishy1954

land stolen, farms destroyed, chests buried... Empty
PostSubject: land stolen, farms destroyed, chests buried...   land stolen, farms destroyed, chests buried... EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:59 pm

yea thoose guys from the faction PWND decided to go destroy my farm and cover my chests, so i have nothing, and once i asked why they said they'd unclaim it, all i had to do was tpa them to me, they didnt unclaim but spawn killed, so can anything be done?

--------------------
also quick question: if a town is made on land claimed by faction, would it conflict with build permissions?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

land stolen, farms destroyed, chests buried... Empty
PostSubject: Re: land stolen, farms destroyed, chests buried...   land stolen, farms destroyed, chests buried... EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 am

Hello there fishy,

Since our server is PvP and faction based, we can't do anything about raids, stealing and killing.
I'm afraid you won't get your stuff back unless the other faction decides to give it back.

As answer to your other question, towns can be claimed by factions, but they can't grief it.
You won't be able to build as well then.
If this happens to you, you can always ask an admin to see if they can help.
I will also put this in the auto messages to let factions know that they can't just claim land or they could get a tempban for it and their faction would be deleted.

-Admin (Sn0wBlind56)
Back to top Go down
https://galurada.forumotion.com

land stolen, farms destroyed, chests buried...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galurada Server Forums :: Main Forums :: Support-
Jump to: