Galurada Server Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Galurada Server Forums

These are the official forums of the Galurada Minecraft Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

holy hell about 10k$ missing!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fishy1954

holy hell about 10k$ missing!!! Empty
PostSubject: holy hell about 10k$ missing!!!   holy hell about 10k$ missing!!! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 1:14 pm

yea i checked balance, all but 30$ was gone, then checked town balance... all but 20$ gone
was the iconomy plugin updated, and can u check log and see if my password has been comprimised and someone loged in as me?
anyway now im worryed, if i hadnt been online then my town would be gone... that and i now have to go mine all night for money...
PLEASE resolve soon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: holy hell about 10k$ missing!!!   holy hell about 10k$ missing!!! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:55 am

Hello fishy

I see other users on the server with a similar problem.
Some money has been gone for some reason.
I don't know how this could happen. I will speak to the other admins about this.
I am very sorry for this problem
You can also use /changepassword <old password> <new password> to change your account password if you think someone else other than you knows it.

- Admin (Sn0wBlind56)
Back to top Go down
https://galurada.forumotion.com
fishy1954

PostSubject: thanks for help   holy hell about 10k$ missing!!! EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:54 am

ive been able to put 7k in town bank, so its fine now, all i ask is that if you get reports that alot of ppls are missing cash is to check town banks, if there empty or near empty then put like 100$ in said town bank to insure that its not removed due to upkeep fee's
thank you for your time
Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: holy hell about 10k$ missing!!!   holy hell about 10k$ missing!!! EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:16 am

Yeah a lot of people seem to have the same problem.
I just don't know how this could happen.
There were no files edited or so.

- Admin (Sn0wBlind56)
Back to top Go down
https://galurada.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy hell about 10k$ missing!!!   holy hell about 10k$ missing!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

holy hell about 10k$ missing!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Galurada Server Forums :: Main Forums :: Support-
Jump to: